Sunday, January 28, 2007

Flat Footed


I love shoes, but unfortunately, I can only wear flats, since I am "stiletto-challenged" - I can barely stand in heels. (I really think I need a crash-course from Miss J. Alexander). I was always on the lookout for flats that were chic. And until this season, where flats are all the rage, it was hard to find fashionable flats, much less fashionable flat boots. I freeze my toes off in winter wearing ballet flats since I couldn't find any flat boots that I really like. So it's a welcome surprise when I find my dream boots in this January's issue of Lucky Magazine. This one is called the Flip Boot from Lolly by Reincarnation. One thing I love about this boot is that it is so versatile - you can switch from a knee-high boot to an ankle boot by simply folding it over. (How come nobody thought of this before?) It also comes with laces that you can use to change from a straight knee-high to a pirate boot like Vivienne Westwood's. The only downside? The price - a whopping 625 Jr. Bacon Cheesburgers! Sigh.

No comments: